Properties

The Society owns and maintains three historic properties in downtown Lexington: The Castle, Sloan House, and Campbell House (the Society’s headquarters). All are located on Society property between Randolph and Washington Streets across from the Visitor Center in Lexington.

These properties serve as headquarters and rental properties. The rental income helps make it possible for the Society to continue an active program schedule while maintaining a modest membership fee.

The Castle Circa 1778

The Sloan House Circa 1840